IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SECONDARY RE-SELLERS
Please be advised that The Little Theatre On The Square – thelittletheatre.org is the ONLY authorized ticket provider for productions at The Little Theatre On The Square. Unless tickets are purchased from The Little Theatre Box Office or from thelittletheatre.org, we cannot guarantee admission to productions at The Little Theatre On The Square. Additionally, the purchase price of tickets bought through a ticket broker or secondary re-seller may be well above the face value of the actual ticket price.
Please note: Online ticket purchases are not complete until the “submit” button is clicked and a confirmation email is received.
The Little Theatre On The Square has offered the best in Broadway style entertainment in the heart of Central Illinois since 1957. Hosting 420 seats, the theatre offers an intimate view of the stage from most any seat. Tickets may be purchased by calling our box office at 217-728-7375 or online by clicking on the buy tickets icon found throughout our website.
Season subscriptions are designed for those who plan to join us for every show during our summer season. When purchasing a season subscription, you enjoy a discount over the price of individual single tickets. We offer several types of season subscriptions:
Regular season subscription – This option is designed for those who have a preferred performance and enjoy specific seats! With this option, you choose a specific day and time of the run you will attend and then choose your seats. This option guarantees that your seats will be waiting on you on your specific date!
$167.00 per regular subscription
Flex subscription – This option is designed for those who plan to attend all of the shows in the summer season but yet need a little flexibility on the performance they will attend. This option is great for those with a busy calendar! A flex subscription allows you to determine which performance of each run you will attend. Call us at least 48 hours prior to the date you wish to attend and we will help you to select some of the premier seats we have set aside for our flex subscribers.
$177.50 per flex subscription
Mini-subscriptions – This option is designed for those who enjoy attending Little Theatre summer shows but yet whose schedules don’t allow them to attend all six shows during the summer. Mini-subscriptions are offered in 3, 4 or 5 show options.
$146.00 – 5 show Mini-subscription
$120.80 – 4 show Mini-subscription
$93.60 – 3 show Mini-subscription
Season subscriptions may be purchased by calling our box office at 217-728-7375.
MAINSTAGE SINGLE TICKETS
We offer single ticket purchases for those who wish to see a single show in our summer season line up or our Christmas or Spring shows. Single tickets may be purchased online by clicking here or by calling the box office at 217-728-7375. Please note that 2020 summer season single tickets will be available for purchase after February 18, 2020.
$35. 40 Seniors (62+) and children (under 13 yrs.)
$21.75 Student (under 22)
THEATRE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES SERIES
Just like our mainstage shows, we offer season subscriptions for our Theatre For Young Audiences series during the summer. TYA subscriptions are designed to offer a discount for those who plan to attend each of our children’s shows. You choose your favorite seats for each show and we have them waiting for you! Please call our box office to purchase TYA season subscriptions or order online.
$28.05 – TYA Season Subscriptions
THEATRE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES SINGLE TICKETS
Single tickets are also available for our TYA shows. Single tickets for our TYA shows go on sale January 6, 2020. Please click here to purchase online or call our box office at 217-728-7375.
$10.40 Children (3 to 12 years)
$12.50 Adults (over 12 years)
- A major credit card is required when ordering tickets by phone. American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa are accepted.
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
- Each child attending mainstage shows will be required to have their own ticket and occupy their own seat. Out of respect for our other patrons, we do not allow children to sit on laps or to sit in child carriers (car seats, etc.) during our mainstage shows.
- Children under the age of 3 attending Theatre For Young Audiences shows may be seated on an adult’s lap during the performance, however children 3 yrs or older will be required to have their own ticket and occupy their own seat.
- EXCHANGE POLICY: If you are unable to attend the performance date/time you have tickets for and need to reschedule, a 24-hour notice prior to the performance for which you are holding tickets is required. Exchanges will be honored as long as tickets are available. No exchanges are allowed the day of the show. All tickets reserved together must be exchanged together. We do not honor exchanges for performances that have already passed or exchanges for another production. Every effort will be made to provide you with the best seats as long as there are seats still available. If you wish to make exchanges while attending a performance, we ask that you please wait and do this at intermission, rather than before the show.
- Please note it is our policy to not discriminate against the economically disadvantaged. If you feel you or your group cannot attend performances due to the cost of tickets, please contact the Executive Director at 217-728-2065. This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.