Little Theatre on the Square had a fabulous 55th anniversary season and is excited about the lineup for 2013!
Our ability to bring these types of quality productions to central Illinois is because of your generous past support! Although 70% of our annual revenue is derived from ticket sales, the remaining 30% comes from patrons and members. Your contribution enables us to continue producing the Broadway quality entertainment that has earned us a great reputation over the past 56 years. Your tax deductable donation goes directly toward our production and operating costs.
Please renew your contribution to Little Theatre on the Square for 2013!