The Little Theatre On The Square Covid Protocol
The health and safety of our patrons, cast and crew are of utmost importance to us here at The Little Theatre On The Square. We take every measure to ensure we all stay healthy. A few of the measures we take to ensure your safety:
- Hard surfaces in the theatre, lobby and restrooms are sanitized before each performance.
- Rows 1 and 2 in the center section of the theatre are not being used this summer to allow at least 10 feet between our cast and patrons.
- Each staff, cast and crew member is tested twice weekly for Covid.
- All staff, cast and crew member is double vaccinated.
- All staff, cast and crew member wear a mask while inside our buildings.
We recommend and appreciate the wearing of masks for the health and safety of our audience and employees. Masks are not required at this time by the Actors’ Equity Association or the State of Illinois. The Little Theatre On The Square reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.
In the event that we would need to cancel shows due to COVID related issues, we will make every attempt to contact ticket holders to advise them of changes to the schedule.
We appreciate your support and thank you for your understanding.