STAR Program Workshops
The S.T.A.R. Program is available for workshops at schools and other organizational events. Workshops can be in the following areas.
- Artist-in-residence workshops tailored to your interest and needs
- Workshops that can be integrated with other areas of school learning
- In-service teacher training
- * ACTING – Intoduction to basic artistic process through improvisation, focusing on movement, imagination, vocal skills, characterization, and evaluation of work.
- * DANCE – Introduction to the basic principles of dance and creative movement through “engaged learning.” Workshops structured to age and ability.
- * DIRECTING – Students interact with a professional director learning fundamentals of play production.
- * PRODUCTION – “Hands-on” workhops to aid teachers in the preparation, rehearsal and performance of their plays.
Workshops, following the performance, can be presented in the following configurations:
- One 50 minute workshop for your entire group conducted by all four actors
- Two concurrent 50-minute workshops each conducted by 2 actors
- Four concurrent 50-minute workshops, each conducted by 1 actor
* To be constructive workshops, we like the ratio to be 24 Students to 1 Actor.
Call 217-728-2065 for more information.
This Program Is Partially Sponsored by