Join Us For Great Entertainment!
Become the congregation and enjoy over 30 classic gospel tunes that bring us all back to a much simpler time. Laugh at their crazy antics, sing along and witness a heartwarming conclusion that reminds us all what it means to be a family.More Details
Disney’s ALADDIN JR. features a tuneful, accessible Academy award-winning score, with songs by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, and Tim Rice.More Details
Our ability to bring quality productions to central Illinois is because of your generous support. Although 70% of our annual revenue is derived from ticket sales, the remaining 30% comes from patrons and members. Please renew your contribution today!More Details
More News and Features